Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Suicide Note

I’ve been dead for quite some time
Haven’t been thinking quite that straight
My inner workings aren’t quite right
It’s like my heart’s beating
But where’s the sound?
No being in this life.
I’m sorry for the pain I’ve caused
With only being fine.
I’m sorry that I keep pushing
You all away.
I’m sorry that I let it get this far at all.
I wish I could be that happy girl you once knew.
I wish I coulda just been happy at all.
I wish that I coulda lived just one more day
Pretending I was all right.
But there are pieces missing
After they’ve all been broken.
I was a shattered,
Tattered, mess.
Let this be goodbye.
Let this be the last thing you hear from me.
Let this be all I need to say.
Don’t go crying over me,
I was useless anyways.
No job.
No money.
Nothing in my future.
Just forget about me.
Be the okay that I would never be.
Be there for someone else
The way I was never there for you.
Be whatever you want,
But,
In my death,
Promise me this.
Promise me that you will be alive,
Don’t just go on like I did.
BE in the moment and
LIVE.

No comments: